- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Jewelry Care
Shipping & Delivery
- Each piece is handmade to order and takes up to 1-7 business days to ship. If we can’t ship your order within 7 days, you will be notified by email with an estimated delivery date. We ship all orders via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority mail. Transit time ranges from 2-3 business days depending on the proximity from New York. Priority shipping and handling costs $7.00 per order. If you would like your shipment to be expedited, you can choose two-day air USPS Express mail, but keep in mind that it applies only to the shipping transit time. Express shipping cost $30.00. Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes—a street address is required. When your order is ready for shipment, you will receive an email with your tracking information. If your order is time sensitive, please email us at email@example.com to make special arrangements, and we will rush your order for an additional charge.
We do ship international through USPS First Class. Transit time can take up to 2 weeks. International shipping rates are $8.00.
Privacy & Security
- Thank you for shopping at DarleenMeier.com! We value our customers and respect their privacy. In an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions, we collect customer information.
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you sign up on our mailing list, shop online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. DarleenMeier.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, rent or exchange this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. This party is not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. DarleenMeier.com does not sell, rent, share, or exchange information to any third party other than described above.
Returns & Replacements
- We want you to love your jewelry! If you are not satisfied, you may return unworn merchandise with tags within 14 days of shipment date for a full refund or exchange (shipping and handling are non-refundable). No refund or exchange will be issued after 14 days. Sale items or custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We will credit you promptly upon receipt of your return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your email before you send it back. Items must be insured and in their original condition. We are not responsible or be able to return any lost or damaged packages.
- Placing an order with DarleenMeier.com is easy and safe. Our secure site has dedicated SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) encryption. When you have decided on the item you want, click the “Order Item” button and either proceed to Checkout or continue shopping. At any time during your shopping experience, click on the “Shopping Cart” icon to view the items ordered and to checkout.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email that will include the order number, item(s) placed and total amount. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. In some cases, we have items that sell better than we expect and go on backorder. We will inform you if there is an item on your order that is on backorder or sold out. You will be notified of the shipping date and your card won’t be charged until it ships.
To inquire about the status of an order, send an email to email@example.com .
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Orders shipped within the state of Connecticut will be charged a sales tax of 6%. Orders shipped outside Connecticut are not subject to sales tax. Your personal information is only used for your order with Darleen Meier Jewelry.
- Darleen Meier Jewelry is handmade using 14k gold-filled and sterling silver wire, gold-fill and gold-plated and sterling silver chain and findings. 14k gold filled is made by bonding a layer of 14k gold to a supporting metal, usually sterling silver. Gold-filled jewelry wears and resembles solid gold. It will not tarnish, crack, chip or peel. And with proper care, it will last a lifetime. Sterling silver contains 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. It will tarnish naturally and requires occasional cleaning. We recommend a non-abrasive silver polish or rub with a soft cotton cloth. All of our precious and semi-precious stones are hand picked for cut and clarity. Due to the handmade nature of the beads and their designs, variations in color and bead shape may occur. When cleaning gemstones, immerse them in warm, soapy water then rinse and lay out to dry on a soft cloth.
To keep your jewelry looking its best, remember some simple rules:
- Always put jewelry on after using cosmetics, hair spray or perfumes. The chemicals may cause damage to the stones.
- Don't wear jewelry to bed. It prevents possible damage to you and the jewelry.
- Avoid wearing jewelry in the shower, swimming or washing dishes. It not only dims the shine but also can shorten the life of the jewels.
- Store all jewelry in a protective jewelry bag or zip-lock bag.
Your jewelry will last a lifetime with proper care.
- If by chance your Darleen Meier Jewelry becomes damaged from normal wear or from shipping, we will be happy to repair it free of charge within 90 days of order. After 90 days, we request a fee for materials and shipping. If you have a repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.