I’m going to get all my February birthdays done as one since I always seem to get behind. They all know that I love them though. I still need to update my 2008 calendar with birthdays so I keep forgetting.
My first birthday shout out is for my niece Ella. I usually don’t post birthdays for my nieces and nephews because I have so many that I can’t even keep track. But Ella is my first niece so she’s a little special. I still remember how excited I was when she was born. Lots of fond memories dressing her up like she was one of my dolls. She’s such a beauty and sweet. How old do you think she is?
My second birthday shout out is for my brother-in-law Eric. He’s a rocket scientist. Seth’s extreme-sport partner in crime. Very people friendly; speak French fluently…and seriously the list goes on. He rocks…and he’s single ladies!
And last is my girlfriend Jenni-pooh. She just had her baby Emma, who is so beautiful! I can’t wait to meet her. I miss you! She’s part of my Reno clan.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Graphic Tee Summer Trend
- June Calendar Printable 2019
- Mother’s Day Garden Tea Party
- Our Exterior Paint Colors
- Powder Bathroom Makeover
- Non-Candy Valentine Printables
- February Calendar–FREE Printable
- Powder Bathroom Inspiration Board
- Best Ski Gear for Kids
- Best of 2018
- 10 Tips for Throwing a New Year’s Eve Family Party
- Gingerbread House Decorating Party + FREE printables