Here’s a list of MY favorite shoe trends for the upcoming season (as per Lucky):
- get out your pointed-toe pumps–they’ll be big especially metallics.
- hardware flats–a trend that was big in the spring is pushing forward to the fall.
- sliver-wedge boots–utterly comfortable, but stylish. definitely a soho look.
- pointed-toe flats–I know I have a few of these in storage. Love them ’cause they look great with jeans.
- platform mary janes–a classical style but with a grown-up direction, perfect with skirts.
- knee-high boots–these are the boots that have a cowgirl, rugged style but are long and lean. I’m stoked that my Marc Jacobs boots fit this trend.