During our Aspen Grove family reunion, we had Heather Gibb (a very talented photographer) take pictures of each individual family. Jon and Steph were finally able to get a complete family picture taken of them and the four girls. She also got close ups of Camille and with her and her mommy. Absolutely priceless and will be forever cherished. I love the picture of Camille smiling because through my eyes that’s what I saw and will remember. Camille smiling when she was being held by her mom or dad. And the last one is so tender and sweet. Very angelic.
*I will not be blogging the rest of the week so I can spend the few remaining days I have with my family. Thanks for understanding.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Non-Candy Valentine Printables
- February Calendar–FREE Printable
- Powder Bathroom Inspiration Board
- Best Ski Gear for Kids
- Best of 2018
- 10 Tips for Throwing a New Year’s Eve Family Party
- 10 Tips to Styling Your Family Pictures
- Halloween Party Decorations + FREE PRINTABLES
- Tips for Moving with Kids
- What To Do In Downtown Denver
- 5 Tips for Baking With Kids