Camille Kathleen Waite peacefully passed away in the arms of her parents and has returned to our father in Heaven. We were able to gather together today at her hospital bedside and say our last goodbyes…give her kisses…hold her hand…rub her cheeks…touch her hair…and feel her peaceful spirit in the room. We know she is well and happy. Although her life was short on earth, she has been a blessing to us all. And we know her life continues and is needed in the spirit world. She will truly be missed, and we look forward to the day we will see her again.
I have been impressed with the strength of Jonathan and Stephanie during this ordeal. They have relied heavily upon the power of the priesthood, pray and faith. And have been able to receive peace, comfort and love, and an understanding of God’s will. They are remarkable parents and ones that I have always admire. Their love for Camille is so strong that it could be felt. Please continue to pray for them that the comforter will be with them in the months ahead. And thank you for the concern, prays and love sent out. They have been felt.
God be With you ’til we meet again; God be with you ’til we meet again.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Our Exterior Paint Colors
- Powder Bathroom Makeover
- Non-Candy Valentine Printables
- February Calendar–FREE Printable
- Powder Bathroom Inspiration Board
- Best Ski Gear for Kids
- Best of 2018
- 10 Tips for Throwing a New Year’s Eve Family Party
- 10 Tips to Styling Your Family Pictures
- Halloween Party Decorations + FREE PRINTABLES
- Tips for Moving with Kids
- What To Do In Downtown Denver